Martaa.

'No tuve el cielo pero te tuve en mi cama y con eso me bastaba no necesitaba nada.'

jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

lifetime!


Once in a lifetime means there’s no second chance, so I believe than you and me should grab it while we can. Make it last forever and never give it back. It’s our turn, and I’m loving’ where we’re at. Because this moment’s really all we have.
Everyday of our lives, wanna find you there, wanna hold on tight. Gonna run, while we’re young and keep the faith. Everyday from right now, gonna use our voices and scream out loud. Take my hand, together we will celebrate..








Live everyday & Love everyday






















:3 mi semana a sido insuperable
:3 me siento mucho más feliz:)
:3 te quiero beibi
:3 no cambiaría por nada del mundo
los jueves y los viernes a última,
porque hacen que me ría hasta llorar.
:3 y no cambiaría mi clase por que
a veces da miedo pero me lo paso genial..
:3 gracias por existir.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los grandes espíritus siempre han tenido que luchar contra la oposición feroz de mentes mediocres.