Martaa.

'No tuve el cielo pero te tuve en mi cama y con eso me bastaba no necesitaba nada.'

lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009



:)






















ayer día inolvidable .. muchas risas junto a vosotros! GRACIAS :3













y para el pequeño JK :)FALL FOR YOU.

The best thing about tonight that we're
not fighting could it be that we have
been this way before? I know you don't
think that I'm trying I know you're
wearing thin down to the core..
But hold your breath because tonight
will be the night that I will fall
for you over again ..Don't make me
change my mind.. or I won't live to
see another day I swear it's true
because a BOY like you's impossible
to FIND
this is not taht I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall
apart.. you always thought that I was
stronger.. I may have railed, but I have
loved you fron the start..





































Blaan :) tu canción !
Martaa#

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los grandes espíritus siempre han tenido que luchar contra la oposición feroz de mentes mediocres.